12/11/09

A try at the holiday table




Here's my attempt to dress the dining room table for Christmas. I think it'll look fine once all the food is laid out. Food makes everything better, doesn't it? So many people out in blogland do this sort of thing so much better... but, I'm learning.
I needed something for a tablecloth, our table doesn't fit standard table sizes. For  a dash of color this vintage wallpaper worked.
And what's up with the creepy Sinter Klaus and barrel full of children? I don't know for sure, I've heard different variations of this German tale. If you have one, please share your story.

1 comment:

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh - I don't have a tale to tell BUT!!!! I am in LUST with your dining table set-up!!! How GORGEOUS is that!!! And eye-spy tree toppers on your buffet...now I'm drooling on my keyboard. LOL

So glad to "meet" you!!!
;-) Robelyn